Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (SEA) – also referred to as Sea–Tac
17801 International Blvd.
Seattle, WA 98158
Phone: (206) 787-5388
Phone: (800) 544-1965
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is ranked 8th among U. S. airports for passenger activity and 21st for air cargo. It’s a hub of aviation activity and an economic driver for the entire region. SEA Airport is home to 31 airlines serving domestic and international destinations. The airport is just minutes from downtown Seattle and about 18 miles to the Hyatt Regency Bellevue.
- Premier Airport Shuttle
- Find Transportation to Bellevue
- App Based Ride Share
- Charters and Scheduled Airporters
- Hotel and Off-Site Courtesy Shuttles
- Public Transit – Bus Service
- Public Transit – Light Rail
- Rental Car
Location of the 37th ASPE Annual Meeting
Hyatt Regency Bellevue on Seattle’s Eastside
900 Bellevue Way NE
Bellevue, Washington 98004-4272 USA
Local Phone Number: 425-462-1234
Hyatt Regency Bellevue is pleased to offer ASPE attendees a rate of $219 per night for single and double occupancy. The hotel cutoff date is September 17, 2022, meaning that after this date, Hyatt Regency Bellevue cannot guarantee that there will be sleeping rooms available at the ASPE preferred rate. Make reservations>>
Time Zone & Weather in October
USA, Pacific Daylight Time
- October is a moderate autumn month in Bellevue, Washington, with average temperature fluctuating between 58.6°F (14.8°C) and 44.2°F (6.8°C).
- The average relative humidity is 79%.
- Rain falls for 10.5 days and regularly aggregates up to 1.1″ (28mm) of precipitation. Throughout the year, in Bellevue, there are 119.1 rainfall days, and 11.97″ (304mm) of precipitation is accumulated.
- Snow does not fall in April through October.
- The average length of the day is 10.8 hours.
- In October, the average sunshine in Bellevue, Washington, is 5.5 hours.
Major Interstates and Driving to Bellevue
Downtown Bellevue is located just nine miles east of downtown Seattle and is easily accessible from major freeways including Interstate 405, Interstate 90 and State Route 520. Access to downtown Bellevue from Interstate 405 is via the off-ramp at NE 4th Street (Exit 13A), NE 8th Street (Exit 13B) or the HOV exit at NE 6th Street.
From Seattle Via SR 520
Take SR 520 east over the Evergreen Point Bridge to the Bellevue Way NE exit. Continue southbound on Bellevue Way for approximately 2 miles and arrive in downtown Bellevue.
Alternatively take SR 520 east over the Evergreen Point Bridge to I-405 south, go south on I-405 and take Exit 13A west (NE 4th Street westbound) and continue into downtown Bellevue.
From Seattle Via I-90
Take I-90 east over Lake Washington, merge north onto I-405 (exit 10), proceed north on I-405 to Exit 13A west (NE 4th Street westbound) and continue into downtown Bellevue.
From Everett, Bellingham, Vancouver B.C. And Points North
Take I-5 south to Exit 182 merge onto I-405 south toward Bellevue, take Exit 13A west (NE 4th Street westbound) and continue into downtown Bellevue.
From Tacoma, Olympia And Points South
Take I-5 north to Exit 154 onto I-405 north toward Bellevue, take Exit 13A west (left onto NE 4th Street westbound) and continue into downtown Bellevue.
If Approaching Bellevue From The East On I-90
Take I-90 west to Exit 10, merge onto I-405 north, then take Exit 13A and take a left onto NE 4th Street westbound, and continue into downtown Bellevue.
Parking at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue
For self-parking, utilize the entrance on Northeast 10th Street marked Bellevue Place. Head down the ramp on the right side and past the gate. Then take an immediate right and you will see the Wintergarden Elevators on your right-hand side. You can park in this area, designated as P3. If P3 is full continue straight to the back of the garage and you will see a ramp on your left which you can use to access the lower levels of parking. Alternatively, you can use the Hyatt Regency Ballroom elevators, which will take you to the first floor of our Olympic Tower. Self Parking on Friday and Saturday nights are complimentary. Remaining nights with in and out privileges, is $32.00/Day. For Valet Parking with in and out privileges, the rate is $42.00/Day.
Sightseeing & Dining
Seattle and Bellevue and Washington State offers nearly an unlimited number of sightseeing options. Below are some websites where you can start to plan you sightseeing adventure.
- Hyatt Regency Bellevue Recommended Attractions
- Visit Bellevue Washington
- Visit Seattle
- Visit the USA
- Woodinville Visitors Center
- Experience Redmond
- Mount Rainier National Park
- Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument
- Mountains in Washington
- Forks Washington
- 25 Top Tourist Sites in Washington State
- 25 Top Tourist Sites in Seattle
- Vancouver, Canada
- Bainbridge Island and Bremerton
- Queen Anne Neighborhood Seattle
- City of Sammamish
- City of Issaquahwa
- San Juan Islands
- Lake Washington
- Explore Kirkland
- Best Brew Pubs in Seattle
- Breweries in Bellevue
- Restaurants in Bellevue