Join ASPE

Home Forums Student Teams Struggling to get noticed online

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Peter
      Participant

‘ve been running a small local business for a while now, and I’m really struggling to get noticed online. No matter what I do, it seems like my business just can’t compete with others in the area. I’ve tried optimizing my website, posting on social media, and even running some online ads, but nothing seems to be working. It’s incredibly frustrating because I know my products/services are great, but I just can’t seem to get the visibility I need to attract more customers. I’m starting to feel really discouraged and I’m not sure what else to try.

Mandy
      Participant

It can be incredibly tough to get your business noticed online, especially when you’re competing with so many others in your area. Have you ever considered focusing on your Google Maps ranking? I was in a similar situation not too long ago, and I found this amazing website how to rank higher on google local services . They offer some fantastic resources and strategies specifically designed to help businesses like ours rank higher on Google Maps. It’s definitely worth checking out – I’ve seen some great results since I started using their techniques.

Will
      Participant

While focusing on your Google Maps ranking is definitely a great strategy, it’s also important to make sure your online presence is consistent across all platforms. That means keeping your business information up to date on your website, social media profiles, and any other online directories. You should also encourage your satisfied customers to leave positive reviews, as these can have a big impact on your visibility

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.