Announcement & Call for Papers
We are excited to announce ASPE is now accepting Paper Submissions for our 36th Annual Meeting.
- Short Abstracts/Manuscripts Submission Deadline – Submission site closed
- Friday, August 20, 2021: Short Abstracts/Manuscripts Decision Notification
- Friday, September 17, 2021: Final Poster Submissions Deadline (to be included in proceedings)
- Friday, September 24, 2021: Final Extended Abstracts/Manuscripts Submission Deadline
- Friday, September 24, 2021: Presenters must be registered by this date
- Friday, October 1, 2021: Late Poster Submission Deadline (will NOT be included in proceedings)
- Replicated Optics: roll to roll, molded, and other methods (including design, manufacturing and metrology)
- Precision Robotics & Mechatronic systems (including design, manufacturing and metrology)
- Precision Design
- Precision Manufacturing
- Controls and mechatronics
- Micro/Nano Technologies
- Metrology Systems
- Measurement Errors & Uncertainty
Poster Abstracts must be submitted in PDF format.
Instructions for Submitting your Abstract:
You must log in to access the form, your username is your email address and your password is the same email address. You can change your password at any time by using the reset password link.
Once you are logged in follow the prompts to submit the necessary information for your manuscript, and make sure you are submitting the PDF manuscript in the correct format.
Once you submit your abstract, you will receive a confirmation email with your submission information. You may login at any time prior to the site closing (June 25) to update your submission. You will then be directed to add your Co-Authors. Each Co-Author will also receive a confirmation email with your contact information and their login information. All Co-Authors have Read only access, unless you assign a Co-Author to be a presenter. Presenters have Read/Write access.
Note: co-authors do not need to be members of ASPE but when a co-author is added to a submission, if a profile does not currently exist, the system will create a profile for them. The co-author will be able to login to view the submission and update their own profile information.
Submitting more than one poster abstract:
You are welcome to submit more than one paper, simply click the prompts to submit another manuscript.
Abstract Submission Resources:
*Please note please remove the ASPE logo from the top of this template before you submit your manuscript.