37th Annual Meeting Student Scholarships
The American Society for Precision Engineering is offering scholarship grants to help students defray the costs of participating in the 37th ASPE Annual Meeting. This award includes the waiver of the conference registration fee and four tutorial fees, and will provide funds towards travel, hotel, and meal expenses. The recipient’s university is responsible for covering the remaining expenses.
ASPE is very pleased to award the Graham Siddall Scholarship, a scholarship endowed by Dr. Graham Siddall to recognize a student scholar in the field of precision engineering. This prestigious award is valued at $2,500 and will support the student winner in the form of waived conference and tutorial fees and a stipend to cover the travel costs to the 37th Annual Meeting in Bellevue, Washington.
ASPE is also pleased to award the R. V. Jones Scholarship. This scholarship will support the student winner in the form of waived conference and tutorial fees and a stipend to cover the travel costs to the 37th Annual Meeting in Bellevue, Washington.
Minimum requirements to apply for the scholarship are:
- The candidate must be pursuing a masters or doctoral thesis at an accredited university and must be a full-time student.
- A submitted abstract of sufficient quality to merit selection as an oral or poster presentation.
Students may apply for the scholarship by submitting the following on or before April 15, 2022 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed “ASPE Scholarship Grant Application” form. ASPE Scholarship Grant Application 2022 (PDF)
- Completed “Reference Report” form. Reference Report (PDF)
- Abstract that you submitted (or authored) for the 37th ASPE Annual Meeting
- A statement describing your current research and academic accomplishments and your career plans in precision engineering (1000 words maximum)
- Letter of recommendation by the student’s thesis advisor.