36th Annual Meeting Student Scholarships
The American Society for Precision Engineering is offering scholarship grants to help students defray the costs of participating in the 36th ASPE Annual Meeting. This award will include the waiver of the conference registration fee and four tutorial fees, and will provide $1,000 towards travel, hotel, and meal expenses. The recipient’s university is responsible for covering the remaining expenses.
ASPE is also very pleased to offer the Graham Siddall Scholarship, a scholarship endowed by Dr. Graham Siddall to recognize a student scholar in the field of precision engineering. This prestigious award is valued at $2,500 and will support the student winner in the form of waived conference and tutorial fees, and a stipend to cover the travel costs to the 36th Annual Meeting in Minneapolis, MN.
Minimum requirements to apply for the scholarship are:
- The candidate must be pursuing a masters or doctoral thesis at an accredited university and must be a full-time student.
- A submitted abstract of sufficient quality to merit selection as an oral or poster presentation.
Students may apply for the scholarship by submitting the following on or before July 31, 2021 via email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Completed “ASPE Scholarship Grant Application” form. ASPE Scholarship Grant Application 2021 (PDF)
- Completed “Reference Report” form. Reference Report (PDF)
- Abstract that you submitted (or authored) for the 36th ASPE Annual Meeting
- A statement describing your current research and academic accomplishments and your career plans in precision engineering (1000 words maximum)
- Letter of recommendation by the student’s thesis advisor.