Announcement & Call for Abstracts
Come and join your international peers and maintain a leading edge on technology, customers, partners and suppliers. Access the greatest minds in Structured & Freeform Surfaces. Share knowledge and information and stimulate debates. Download the PDF version here.
- Replication and Additive Manufacturing Techniques
- Structured Surfaces for Functional Applications
- Manufacture and Measurement of Precision Freeform Surfaces
- Large-Scale Surface Structuring
- Manufacturing and Measurement of Nano-scale Structures
- Modeling of Structured and Freeform Surfaces
Submission of abstracts
Abstracts are expected to describe original work, previously unpublished and should indicate new and significant advances and their importance. Initially short abstracts comprising of approx. 300 words in length should be submitted online using the below link.
Following a review of submitted abstracts, authors will be notified of acceptance of the abstract.
The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation or registration costs associated with the conference. Similarly, no speaker fee is paid to successful participants. All speakers must register for the conference and transfer registration fee. In specific cases the organizing committee reserves the right to deviate from the standard procedure.