Contributed papers are invited in, but not limited to:
• Control of advanced manufacturing systems and devices
• Novel control approaches
• Control of opto-mechanical systems
• Vibration control
• Thermal system control
• Dynamic error budgeting
• Friction modeling and control
• Advances in sensors, actuators, and motion control systems
• System identification and data-based design
• System prognostics and diagnostics
• Autotuning and self-tuning techniques
• Multi-degree-of-freedom control
• Trajectory design and generation
• Feedforward, and iterative learning control
• Model predictive control
• Modeling tools and techniques
Paper Submission Schedule:
January 31 Extended deadline – February 7: Short abstract due – Submit your short abstract here passed
• February 18: Paper acceptance passed
March 16 Extended deadline – March 27: Extended abstracts due passed
Please submit your short abstract and extended abstract via online submission system by the due dates outlined above.
Submitter should prepare a max. 500-word short abstract, which will be uploaded in PDF format directly into the online submission system.
You will need to provide the author list as outlined below in the templates. The words of the author list do not count as part of the max. 500 words total.
Abstracts must be submitted in PDF format.