Exhibit at ASPE
It’s Your Target Audience
The ASPE Annual Meeting has between 300 – 350 attendees flow through the conference and exhibit during the two and one-half day event. About 58% of the attendees are ASPE members, while the rest are first-time attendees looking for the technology that they have been seeking to improve their research and business.
PhDs, Masters and Bachelor’s participants who work in industry, government laboratories and academia attend the ASPE Annual Meetings. Between 10% and 15% of the attendees are graduate students studying in the specialized field of precision engineering, so the Meeting is an opportunity to locate excellent talent as well.
Approximately 72% of attendees work for organizations in the USA, while 16% work for organizations in Asia and 11% work in Europe. The remaining attendees represent Canada and Mexico.
Industries represented at the Annual Meeting include medicine, semiconductors, microelectronics, telecommunications, automotive, optics and photonics, MEMS, nanotechnology, aerospace and defense and machine tools. All of these industries have a need to understand and use precision engineering principles and techniques, and the following technologies can help achieve the precision necessary to improve quality and performance.
- Precision motion, including both macro and micro systems
- Motion control systems, including electronics and software
- Dimensional metrology sensors and tools including surface and form metrology
- Calibration tools, artifacts and software
- Diamond turning and precision grinding machines
- The latest materials including glass, metals and ceramics
- Software for design, simulation and inspection
- Environmental control, including temperature and vibration
The Exhibition at the 37th ASPE Annual Meeting is your opportunity to reach your target audience. Find new customers and help them find the right precision engineering tools to achieve their goals.
Exhibition Open to Attendees
Wednesday – Friday, Oct. 12-14, 2022
Entire Annual Meeting
Monday – Friday, Oct. 10-14, 2022