32nd Annual Meeting
October 29 – November 3, 2017
The Westin Charlotte
Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
Vivek G. Badami, Zygo Corporation
Submit Short Abstract
Follow these steps to submit your short abstract.
- Review the Call for Papers.
- Deadline for short abstract submission: Friday, March 31, 2017
- ASPE is accepting abstracts for both oral presentations and poster presentations.
- The short abstract must be in PDF format and should be at least 500 words, but should not exceed two pages. The PDF file should not exceed 14MB. References are not included in the word-count.
- The short abstract should include the title of the paper, the authors and the authors’ affiliations.
- The short abstract should include sufficient detail to demonstrate research relevant to the topics of the 32nd Annual Meeting. The short abstract should include the essential points of the extended abstract. Figures, equations, and tables are permitted.
- Authors of accepted short abstracts must prepare an extended abstract of 4-6 pages in a prescribed format to be included in the Annual Meeting Proceedings. The extended abstract deadline is August 31, 2017. Templates for the prescribed extended abstract format will be available on-line once acceptance notification has been made.
- Accepted papers must be presented at the 32nd ASPE Annual Meeting by one of the authors. Oral presentations must be made in English. All paper presenters are required to register for the conference.
- Review Process: Short abstracts will be peer reviewed by reviewers selected from industry, academia, or government.
- Author Notification: May 1 – 5, 2017
- You are now ready to submit your PDF-formatted short abstract by clicking on the button below.