Corporate Sponsorship is open to any company or organization that desires to encourage the work of the Society. By becoming Corporate Sponsors of the Society, companies or organizations can support the Society’s activities and thereby participate in advancing the art of Precision Engineering. There are two categories of Corporate Sponsorship, and the benefits of each are listed below.
- Regular Memberships in the Society for 2 designated company representatives
- Reduced fees for exhibition space at the ASPE Annual Meetings
- Corporate sponsor plaque
- Increased marketing exposure
- Free job postings
Sustaining Corporate Sponsor
The Sustaining Corporate Sponsor will receive the same benefits as the Corporate Sponsor, plus the following additional benefits:
- Corporate logo displayed on ASPE programs, literature and the first page of the ASPE Website.
- Direct link to your company website from the ASPE site including your company logo displayed on the site.
To become a corporate sponsor, visit the Join Page ,then download, print, and fill out the Corporate Sponsorship Application Form. Use Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print the form. Then either scan and email to email@example.com, fax the form to (919) 839-8039 or mail it to the following address:
P.O. Box 10826
Raleigh, NC 27605-0826